Wednesday, July 27, 2011



     Welcome to Leigh Morgan Photography!   I am very excited to be able to offer you creative family photography at an affordable cost.  I shoot most of my sessions on our family farm, but am willing to shoot on location as well.  My goal is to take natural family photos that capture true personalities.  I love getting your input as well, and want you to feel comfortable adding anything to the photo shoot that you like.  These are YOUR photos, I am just here to make them look the best they can possibly look. 

      You can make your appointment with me via email, facebook, or phone.  Once your appointment is made, you will pay your session fee upfront before we begin shooting.  Your session fee includes 30 min to 1hr of shooting at one location (more options are available...see categories tab above), digital editing, which includes several tones of black and white, sepia tone, color enhancement, plus some other features. 
    
     After your shoot is over, you will receive plenty of photos to view, either through my photography page on Facebook, or through my share site.  You may also change clothing during the shoot if you wish at no extra charge.  More details are available by clicking on the tabs above:  categories, pricing, and sessions.  I hope I have made everything clear for you, but if not, feel free to email me with any questions that you may have.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Information

email: l-atm1@hotmail.com

phone: (270-459-0250)

I also have a page and group on Facebook:
Leigh Morgan Photography