Monday, April 23, 2012
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Spring is right around the corner, and I am ready to capture your precious memories! I love using natural light, but I am also now equipped to photograph your special day or event indoors. No matter what you are looking for, I will do my best to present you with the perfect options tailored to your needs. I offer a wide variety of sessions and packages, from maternity and newborn, to senior and engagement (and coming soon, weddings!) Just click on the sessions tab above too see the entire list.
I shoot mostly in the Waterview area on Turner Farm, but I am also willing to travel to you. My goal is to capture true personalities in as natural of a way as possible. I want your photographs to beautifully reflect you and your family.
My philosophy....simple, yet stunning.
Posted by Leigh Ann Morgan at 7:24 PM
Saturday, January 21, 2012
As of now, I am in the process of purchasing some new editing programs and gearing up for what Spring has in store! Even though it is winter, there are still some great afternoons filled with beautiful sunshine that make for wonderful photo opportunities. Though the weather can be unpredictable at this time of year, I am still happy to schedule your outdoor photo shoot. Here lately,I have had several people inquire about senior photo sessions. For full senior session fees and print pricing, click the tabs above. With a full session, you will get more picture choices in your gallery than you know what to do with...plus, those prices include pictures made with family members. However, if you are just interested in a few nice photos, and don't want all the extras, check out my Senior Simplicity package. It includes a mini photo shoot at one location, 1 8x10s, 2 5x7s, and 40 die cut (rounded edge) wallets. Price is $125. You can contact me via email, phone, or Facebook to set up your appointment. See contact information below.
Here are a few other things of importance:
* "Like" my Facebook page: Leigh Morgan Photography to get updates on special photo shoots. I am offering a mini Valentine's Day session to those interested.
* Gift certificates are available in any amount and can be used towards sessions or prints.
* Though I do not primarily do indoor photography, I do offer "new baby" sessions that are done mostly indoors.
* I have been asked about doing wedding photography, and might possibly begin offering that very soon!
* Spring will be the perfect time of year for engagement photo session or bridal photo session. Book early to get the date you want!
* I have lots of cute ideas for that special first or second birthday! Can't wait to schedule those sessions!
* Visit my site, leighmorganphotography.smugmug.com to see full galleries of edited featured sessions. This is the site I am currently using for my customers to view their photos. All galleries are locked with a password, unless given permission by the owner to allow others to see.
* And last but not least, when that first big snow arrives, would love to do some snow pictures on the hills of Turner Farm.
As I close, I'd like to say thank you to all of you that have helped get me started on this new adventure in 2011. I can't wait to continue on it and see what lies ahead in 2012. Any input, comments, or ideas are greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Posted by Leigh Ann Morgan at 8:45 PM
Saturday, September 10, 2011
First of all, let me say thank you to those of you that have allowed me to photograph your family, AND to all of you that have been keeping up with me on Facebook! Your kind words and encouragement really mean so much to me. As I have said before, I have plenty of room for growth, and hope to continue to improve with each passing day. I know my photos are not perfect, but hopefully with more study and practice, someday they will be close to it.
Speaking of growth and improvement, I will be purchasing new programs for editing very soon. I am currently researching what's out there, and trying to find the one that best suits my style of photography. And though I really prefer outdoor photos, I know there are times in which indoor photos are necessary. So I am also looking into getting a few simple back drops for the cold months that lie ahead. (Though I am game to stay outdoors for sessions, as long as you are...I think snowy winter pics in cute beanies and boggins will be awesome on the farm!)
Here are a few more things you can look for in the future:
1. With time, new programs and equipment, and more confidence, you can expect a price increase. My session fees and print prices will remain where they are for now, but will increase soon. I am putting A LOT of hours into the editing of your photos, plus giving you plenty to choose from, so I really must increase my prices to make this worth while. I promise to still stay reasonable though, and much lower than your professional studio.
2. I have a couple of new locations that I will be trying out soon. I am always willing to come to your home, or place of interest, but the session fee will be higher, depending on my time to get there.
3. Birthday Sessions are now available with balloons and party hat. (See sessions tab at top for more info.)
4. Birthday invitations, Fall cards, Christmas cards, etc. are available. See me for pricing information.
5. Throughout the last week of November, and the first week of December, I will be doing Christmas mini sessions. Spots will be limited, so book early! $100 includes your session fee, plus a 10 image cd (photos are your choice). (I am willing to shoot on location at your home, but price will be more.)
6. If you book a session with me, you can expect to see your prints with in a week. I would also like for you to please send me your order within two weeks of your viewing of the photos. That just helps to keep me from getting behind as I continue on with new sessions.
7. Gift Certificates are available for any amount, and can be used towards sessions or prints! What a great gift for almost anyone or any occasion!
8. Proof books are now available as well! (See prices section for details.)
9. I now have a site for viewing your proofs as well as print prices:
Okay, I think that's it for now. I'm sure I will think of something else to change tomorrow, but I'll save it for the next entry. ;)
Here's just one example of a simple Fall card...many other styles available.
Posted by Leigh Ann Morgan at 10:23 PM
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Welcome to Leigh Morgan Photography! I am very excited to be able to offer you creative family photography at an affordable cost. I shoot most of my sessions on our family farm, but am willing to shoot on location as well. My goal is to take natural family photos that capture true personalities. I love getting your input as well, and want you to feel comfortable adding anything to the photo shoot that you like. These are YOUR photos, I am just here to make them look the best they can possibly look.
You can make your appointment with me via email, facebook, or phone. Once your appointment is made, you will pay your session fee upfront before we begin shooting. Your session fee includes 30 min to 1hr of shooting at one location (more options are available...see categories tab above), digital editing, which includes several tones of black and white, sepia tone, color enhancement, plus some other features.
After your shoot is over, you will receive plenty of photos to view, either through my photography page on Facebook, or through my share site. You may also change clothing during the shoot if you wish at no extra charge. More details are available by clicking on the tabs above: categories, pricing, and sessions. I hope I have made everything clear for you, but if not, feel free to email me with any questions that you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
Posted by Leigh Ann Morgan at 10:44 PM
I also have a page and group on Facebook:
Leigh Morgan Photography
I also have a page and group on Facebook:
Leigh Morgan Photography